Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mar 17/13 - Happy St Patricks Day Snow Storm!

Yahoooo Snow! We have about 15cm of it so far with it not looking like it is going to let up at all this morning. It snowed heavily for a brief amount of time yesterday and then started up last night but I was away so I didn't blog it till this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see it hadn't quit. We had gravel and grass in the yard but not anymore. Up top will be amazing. Just watch your avy report and still choose your terrain carefully but enjoy enjoy enjoy! I get to demo ride the new 2014 Ski Doo on Wed morning so I am even happier! I am hoping they groom the Flathead then with these cooler temps and snow. It is only -1 here but it is supposed to be going to -9 tonight and tomorrow morning then it will climb back up to zero and keep snowing. Next week is warmer in the zero to +5 but still snowing a bit. We will likely get some rain down here next week if those predictions hold but it will be cold enough to snow at elevation. Chris you called about coming on Wed - well you must have been keeping the faith! Sorry I was a bit of a doubter about the weather. Cheers - V

No comments: