Friday, March 15, 2013

Mar 15/13 - +8 Clear Skies

Hellooooo! Okay we have had +10 yesterday and 15 mins away ran into -5 and -7 all the way to Lethbridge to return home to +8 still in the evening here and Fernie was -4 last night so inversion happening. Today it is clear skies and +8 with snow melting (with some sanding assistance) in our yard. I haven't been on our trail in a few days but I am going to just say start thinking about just trailering and saving your aching muscles for riding the bowls instead. BUT IF YOU WANT SNOW....GO TO SASKATCHEWAN! Seriously it is a full on blizzard at Rouleau south of Regina today. I would post the photo from the farm as of 30 mins ago but I don't want to confuse people and have them think it is here. I think Curt is posting it on his facebook (again not Summit Creek so to avoid confusion) so if you are his friend check it out - 10ft of snow there. I would be calling Nipawin and seeing what the conditions are like there! Up here on the Divide you will be riding spring conditions with snow setting up. We did not get rain above 6000ft but did get rain below that per my message from two days ago. I apologize to the guy I was talking to about how to get to Corbin this morning....my phone battery died and I waited for him to call me back (I have another phone) but he never did. Hope you find your way! Guys just bring your fly rod and sled in the morning and when its getting hot and things are getting sketchy then go fly fishing in the afternoon! Cheers - V

No comments: