Tuesday, November 3, 2015

End of the Weather Report on Blogger

Hi Gang, I have had issues uploading photos for the blog so I have decided to shut down the blog and simply post the weather and conditions on our Facebook page - Summit Creek Cabins.  I thank you for following and supporting the blog. This streamlining will mean faster more efficient updates. We are either in for a very very good winter or another very tough one. Our fingers are crossed for very very good! I already posted the SnoRiders West forecast from the Fsrmers Almanac on our Facebook page and that is very specific and excellent for this area.

Again I ask everyone to be prepared, get avalanche training, first aid and support grooming by paying trail fees. We are getting bookings so call as soon as you know your dates. Cheers and enjoy the outdoors this winter! V

No comments: